From $650 Per Day - Gallery, Private Event
The Exhibition Gallery is a spacious rectangular space located at the Visual Arts Centre. It is fully equipped to host various art and design exhibitions as well as events such as product launches, fashion shows, and flea markets.
The space is equipped with panels with adjustable hanging system. Some panels are also movable to suit alternative set up arrangements.
The Visual Arts Centre is 5,500 square feet glass-house exhibition gallery and studio housed in the beautiful lush green habitat of Dhoby Ghaut Green. It is just above Dhoby Ghaut MRT and in close proximity to nearby shopping and entertainment centres such as Plaza Singapura and The Cathay. Located right in the heart of the Dhoby Ghaut Arts & Heritage Precinct, it is also minutes away from several major Singaporean art institutions, museums, and schools (School of the Arts, Lasalle College of the Arts, and Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts).
- Complimentary usage of 3800 Lumens projector for exhibition opening/ programmes/talks (MAX 2 Hours)
- Complimentary usage of microphone and sound system on exhibition opening day/events/workshops, and sound system for the playing of gallery music throughout exhibition dates
- 50 Inch TV provided for daily usage
- Provision of 2 Tables (40cm x 1m), 6 foldable chairs, and 2 benches
- Email circulation to database of art patrons and collectors
- Promotion on Visual Arts Centre’s social media sites
- Listing of event on Visual Arts Centre’s website
- Listing of event on Singapore Art Gallery Guide website
- Rental Rates (Art & Design exhibitions): Mon-Thurs ($800 nett/day). Fri-Sun ($950 nett/day)
- Rental Rates (Art & Design exhibitions, 7 days or more): $650 per day ($4,550 per week)
- Rental Rates (Commercial use/brand launch): $1,500/day
- Extension of hours beyond 11am-8pm: $150 per hour
- Timings: 11am - 8pm daily
- Security deposit: $1,000
- Dimensions: 23m x 6.8m
- Min rental duration (only for Weekend bookings): 4 days