From $800 Per Day - Gallery, Private Event
Located at the Visual Arts Centre, the Exhibition Gallery is a spacious rectangular space which is fully equipped to host various art and design exhibitions as well as events.
The Visual Arts Centre is a 5,500 square feet glass-house exhibition gallery and studio housed in the beautiful, lush green habitat of the Dhoby Ghaut Green. It is just above Dhoby Ghaut MRT and in close proximity to nearby shopping and entertainment centres such as Plaza Singapura, The Cathay, and Park Mall. It is also minutes away from several major Singaporean art institutions, museums, and schools (School of the Arts, Lasalle College of the Arts, and Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts).
- Complimentary usage of 3800 Lumens projector for exhibition opening/ programmes/talks (MAX 2 Hours)
- Complimentary usage of microphone and sound system on exhibition opening day/events/workshops, and sound system for the playing of gallery music throughout exhibition dates
- 50 Inch TV provided for daily usage
- Provision of 2 Tables (40cm x 1m), 6 foldable chairs, and 2 benches
- Rental Rates (< 7days): Mon-Thurs ($800 nett/day). Fri-Sun ($950 nett/day)
- Rental Rates (Art & Design exhibitions and at least 9 days): $4,950/9 days, $650/day for every subsequent day
- Rental Rates (Commercial use/brand launch): $1,500/day
- Timings: 11am - 8pm daily
- Security deposit: $1,000
- Dimensions: 23m x 6.8m