From $230 Per Day - Fairs & Markets
Pop-up booths are available at an event taking place at the atrium of Waterway Point from 26th March to 1st April 2018. Booth space rates range from $230/day – $280/day. A table, chair, and power point will be provided for each booth.
Ron9: the events ideator seek to boldly revolutionize and revitalize the local shopping scene by injecting new exciting concepts and unique themes into roadshows. We already have a long line-up of events waiting for you so hurry and join us to be a part of this exhilarating remake!
To kick off, our events, ‘Mini Thailand Fair’ and ‘Songkran Festival’ are supported by Thailand’s Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Tourism and we would be flying in 30 Thai SMEs to ensure the authenticity. We would have activities and workshops including food sampling and a special performance of traditional Thai sword dance, Krabi Krabong along with water activities for the whole family at the water park.
What we value-add which distinguish us uniquely is the plethora of partnerships we make possible (with Thai Trade Centre, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Thai Airways, Bangkok Airways, Punggol North, Nee Soon South and Tampines West CSC and other participating brands, which is bound to bring about a string of exciting workshops, activities, gift-aways and many more experiences to attract both you and your customers! We are also engaging a PR agency to ensure unlimited reach for customers and potential business partners alike to come down to the event.
1. Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce, Royal Thai Government.
2. Tourism Authority of Thailand, Office of the Prime Minister, Thailand
3. Young Entrepreneurs Association, Singapore
4. SME Young Entrepreneurs, Thailand
1. Punggol North CSC
2. Nee Soon South CSC
3. Tampines West CSC
1. Thai Airways International
2. Bangkok Airways
Workshops / Activities / Demonstrations:
1. Water Tag (500 pax)
2. Rooftop Beer garden
3. Mini Umbrella painting
4. Free food sampling
5. Krabi Krabong sword dance
6. Jewellery making
7. Egg painting
8. Palm leaf folding
9. Paper mache
Free gifts and prizes (vendor to issue lucky draw stub to their customers only)
1. 2 Return flight tickets to Bangkok
2. 2 Return flight tickets to Ko Samui
3. Hand-made Thai souvenirs
4. Free food samples
5. Gift vouchers from participating vendors
6. Free mini umbrella painting
7. Free jewellery souvenir from workshops
8. Free water gun, t-shirt and towel (Water Tag participants)
9. Lucky draw prizes (more than 50 prizes)
Waterway Point is one of Singapore’s largest suburban mall, located in Punggol. It sees a high amount of footfall, and it is regularly patronized by residents around the area.
- Booth Size: 2m x 1m